Samstag, 29. Januar 2011

9/11, Pluto etc.

For most of you this will be an old hat, but i found it interesting to examine the astrological chart of New York on 11th September of 2001.
We see an exact opposition of Pluto in Sagittarius and Saturn in Gemini.
Religious motivated terror against established structures (in Gemini- Twin Towers).
A little plain my interpretation, maybe, but nonetheless interesting.

Pluto is an explosive, unpredictable force.

We also had a Pluto return into Scorpio when the AIDS crisis came up in the early 1980s.

I for myself have Pluto and Uranus in my seventh house in Libra and Scorpio-
this fits to my experiences, or better the absence of experience, with long lasting relationships.

On the other side, i never had difficulties in learning to know every person that i wanted to learn to know- and i know a great deal of very interesting persons!

But I found out that those partners who were willing to stay with me for longer than several months in an intimate relationship always have been persons with a strong Scorpio influence, and the longest relationship i ever had was with an artist who had Pluto in Scorpio in his first house!

Well, maybe i should start to look after persons with certain astrological nuances instead other features, HAHA.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen